The Island Foundation Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Collection of your Personal Information
The Island Foundation Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information you provide for the purpose of registering with The Island Foundation Ltd under the Volunteer registration (including personal details, relevant experiences, qualifications, medical information and referee information)
• Any other information you send to The Island Foundation Ltd
Using Personal Information
The Island Foundation may use your personal information to:
• Contact you about your interest in our organization
• Assist you in your enquiries about our organization
Where The Island Foundation Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Island Foundation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Island Foundation Ltd will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Island Foundation Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information you submit for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
Updating this statement
You are encouraged to check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Island Foundation Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Island Foundation Ltd
• By email to email@example.com or
• By post to 125 Lentor Street, Singapore 786830